Then came to him the mother of Zebedee’s children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall
drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
– Matthew 20:20-23
In this Podcast:
We will look at the Three things that every Mother can learn from the mother of James and John Zebedee:
- She wanted her children to be part of the Kingdom of God
- She wanted her children to be actively involved in the work of the Lord
- She had big expections for her children
What are Mothers?
- Mothers are Teachers
- Mothers are disciplinarians
- Mothers are Continue reading A Mothers Love