But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol’s temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;
And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend. 1Co 8:9-13
In this Podcast, we discuss the fact that:
- We must put the welfare of others before ourselves
- It’s unnatural to put others first; therefore we need to have our minds renewed
- Liberty in Christ comes with Responsibilities
- How to please the Lord with our lives
- It’s about a relationship; not about rules